判罪的確證英文proof of conviction
- 判: Ⅰ動詞1 （分開; 分辨） distinguish; discriminate 2 （評定） judge; decide 3 （判決） sentence; con...
- 罪: Ⅰ名詞1 （犯法的行為） crime; guilt 2 （過失） fault; misconduct; blame; wrongdoing 3 （苦難; 痛苦...
- 的: 4次方是 The fourth power of 2 is direction
- 確: 形容詞1. （符合事實; 真實） true; reliable; authentic 2. （堅固; 堅定） firm
- 證: Ⅰ動詞（證明） prove; verify; demonstrate Ⅱ名詞1 （證據） evidence; proof; testimony; witness 2 （...
- 判罪: declare guilty; convict
- 的確: reallyand no mistakeindeed
Then, commencing a loud whistling noise, he rubbed them well all over their bodies for several minutes ; then, undisturbed by the noisy crowd collected round the broken carriage, ali quietly harnessed the pacified animals to the count s chariot, took the reins in his hands, and mounted the box, when to the utter astonishment of those who had witnessed the ungovernable spirit and maddened speed of the same horses, he was actually compelled to apply his whip in no very gentle manner before he could induce them to start ; and even then all that could be obtained from the celebrated " dappled grays, " now changed into a couple of dull, sluggish, stupid brutes, was a slow, pottering pace, kept up with so much difficulty that madame de villefort was more than two hours returning to her residence in the faubourg st. honor
The cultural deposits which are bracketed by the two flowstone layers should be of an age between 55 and 110 ka. the sixth flowstone layer gave date of 300 ka, which is much too old compared with the previous 14c age of - 15 ka on fossil materials
第4 、 5鈣板層間出土的石製品應是中國地區40 - 100ka間有人類活動的確證，表明「時間缺環」很可能只是測年技術應用不當造成的假象。
With confirmation from god, the couple already has a commitment to marry each other. it is only then the dating starts
They at least do prove that christians had used terms like " natural law " to refer to that moral law which god had established in the universe and that operated among all men, christian or pagan
We have no positive proof of her guilty