- 勻: Ⅰ形容詞（均勻） even Ⅱ動詞1. （使均勻） even up; divide evenly 2. （分出一部分） spare
- 稱: 稱動詞（適合; 相當） fit; match; suit
- 的: 4次方是 The fourth power of 2 is direction
- 腿: 名詞1. （下肢） leg 2. （像腿的支撐部分） a leglike support 3. （指火腿） ham
- 勻稱: symmetry; well proportioned; well balanced; symmetrical: （她）體形端莊勻稱 stately symmetry of h...
Women should fall in love with heavy men because they are more likely to be faithful lovers than their thin, svelte friends
Her bare arms lay gracefully beside her slender waist.
She had a rumbling laugh, unexpected in a woman as small and as carefully put together as she was
Ever busily winding the golden thread that bound them all together, weaving the service of her happy influence through the tissue of all their lives, and making it predominate nowhere, lucie heard in the echoes of years none but friendly and soothing sounds. her husband s step was strong and prosperous among them ; her father s firm and equal. lo, miss pross, in harness of string, awakening the echoes, as an unruly charger, whip - corrected, snorting and pawing the earth under the plane - tree in the garden
The goal of the well - disciplined, physically trim athletes was to be the best