- 寡: Ⅰ形容詞1 （少; 缺少） few; little; scant 2 （淡而無味） tasteless; insipid Ⅱ名詞1 （丈夫死去並未...
- 婦: 名詞1. （婦女） woman 2. （已婚的女子） married woman 3. （妻） wife
- 遺: 遺動詞[書面語] （贈與） offer as a gift; make a present of sth : 遺之千金 present sb with a gener...
- 產: Ⅰ動詞1 （人或動物的幼體從母體中分離出來） give birth to; be delivered of; breed 2 （創造財富; 生...
- 寡婦: widow
- 遺產: legacy; inheritance; heritage
Is mrs karen iversen, widow, v. rhus county hospital
She has only her jointure, which will descend to her children.
In the next place, my interest in the brasils seem d to summon me thither, but now i could not tell, how to think of going thither, till i had settled my affairs, and left my effects in some safe hands behind me
When first mr. bennet had married, economy was held to be perfectly useless ; for, of course, they were to have a son. this son was to join in cutting off the entail, as soon as he should be of age, and the widow and younger children would by that means be provided for
If anyone holding of us a lay fief shall die, and our sheriff or bailiff shall exhibit our letters patent of summons for a debt which the deceased owed us, it shall be lawful for our sheriff or bailiff to attach and enroll the chattels of the deceased, found upon the lay fief, to the value of that debt, at the sight of law worthy men, provided always that nothing whatever be thence removed until the debt which is evident shall be fully paid to us ; and the residue shall be left to the executors to fulfill the will of the deceased ; and if there be nothing due from him to us, all the chattels shall go to the deceased, saving to his wife and children their reasonable shares