沼澤演替英文succession of mire
- 沼: 名詞（天然的水池子） natural pond
- 澤: Ⅰ名詞1 （聚水處） pool; pond 2 （金屬、珠玉等的光） lustre; radiance 3 （恩惠） favours; benefice...
- 演: 動詞1 （演變; 演化） develop; evolve 2 （發揮） deduce; elaborate 3 （依照程式練習或計算） drill;...
- 替: Ⅰ動詞1 （代替） replace; substitute for; supply [take] the place of 2 [書面語] （衰敗） decline Ⅱ...
- 沼澤: marsh; swamp; bog; palus; car; jheel; quagmire; strode; fen （特指英格蘭東部瓦什灣周圍地區的）; h...
Vegetation dynamics and soil characteristics of different period abandoned land was conducted in typical steppe at xilinguole league and meadow steppe at hulunbeier league, inner mongolia. the results showed : the function community of annual plants, perennial rhizornatous grasses and perennial rosette grasses were appeared at different succession stage of abandoned land in typical steppe and meadow steppe
Two of the sweeping bastions appeared to rest on the water which washed their base, while a deep ditch and extensive morasses guarded its other sides and angles.
I found or devised something for you three weeks ago ; but as you seemed both useful and happy here - as my sisters had evidently become attached to you, and your society gave them unusual pleasure - i deemed it inexpedient to break in on your mutual comfort till their approaching departure from marsh end should render yours necessary
Halosere a plant community in a succession that starts on land periodically inundated by the sea. haloseres include salt - and flooding - tolerant pioneer communities on mudflats and saltmarshes
Based on the investigation on the structure and niches of secondary forests in jiulongkeng, guangze, fujian province, the distribution law was studied and natural succession tendency was worked out for primary arbors and shrubs in different slope direction, which provides scientific fundamental for artificial stimulating natural regeneration