- 犯: Ⅰ動詞1 （抵觸; 違犯） go against; offend; violate 2 （侵犯） attack; violate; work against 3 （發...
- 重: 重Ⅰ名詞（重量; 分量） weight Ⅱ動詞（重視） lay [place put] stress on; place value upon; attach im...
- 罪: Ⅰ名詞1 （犯法的行為） crime; guilt 2 （過失） fault; misconduct; blame; wrongdoing 3 （苦難; 痛苦...
- 的: 4次方是 The fourth power of 2 is direction
- 重罪: capital felony; heavy offense; grave crime重罪犯 felon
As early as1936, the supreme court had begun striking down state criminal convictions based on confessions coerced from defendants
Louise ) carol. be advised there ' s a felony want on that red pickup
In the qin period, eunuchs had to have their eyebrows pulled off, prisoners their hair shaved, and minor offenders their temples and beards plucked out. the qin soldiers were not only able to wear their hair in a bun or coil but also handsome beards
例如在秦代凡是進人宮廷服務的宦官都必須拔掉眉毛，犯了罪的刑徒有的要剃掉全部頭發，稱： 「髡頭」或「髡首」 ，輕罪的刑徒只有拔掉胡須和鬢毛就可以了，稱「完刑」 。
Aii right, all right. check this. " if you have been convicted of a felony.
Not because i ' m in here, or because you think i should. i look back on the way i was then then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. i want to talk to him