- 突: Ⅰ動詞1 （猛沖） dash forward; shoot out 2 （高於周圍） protrude; bulgeⅡ副詞（突然） abruptly; sud...
- 然: Ⅰ形容詞（對; 不錯） right; correct Ⅱ代詞（如此; 這樣; 那樣） so; like that Ⅲ連詞[書面語] （然而）...
- 皺: Ⅰ名詞（皺文） crease; wrinkle; crinkle Ⅱ動詞（起皺紋） wrinkle up; crumple; crinkle; crease
- 折: 折動詞[口語]1. （翻轉） roll over; turn over 2. （倒過來倒過去） pour back and forth between two containers
- 突然: sudden; abrupt; unexpected; suddenly; abruptly; unexpectedly
Accesses the net saw some people suggested, do not have to use the gauze turban because of friction to be able big, can first use the froth bath the emulsion to scratch on the neck, directly takes over the use of the hand and the finger helps the baby to wash, moreover wrinkle folding place must open every day washes, after then uses the hand to wash the neck again to strip with water, after washes may scratch the petroleum jelly, compared with moist also may isolate lets it separate between the meat friction
Something held old phoenix very still. the deep lines in her face went into a fierce and different radiation.
The grave robbers planed to break open it to sell the waste copper which cost them about half of the night to cut down only one ear of the ding, suddenly came the strong gale, the lightning with thunders, the grave robbers thought they had enraged the heaven, they all one kneels begged for mercy with one kneels, after the lightning subsided, they buried si muwu ding hurriedly in the original grave
She broke her much publicized engagement to actor brad pitt in 1997 citing as the reason the fact that neither she nor pitt felt that they could pursue their respective careers and at the same time maintain a happy marriage
The tsar suddenly frowned, as though vexed with himself for his own weakness ; and raising his head, he addressed michaud in a firm voice