- 職: Ⅰ名詞1 （職務; 職責） duty; job; 盡職 do [fulfil] one s duty; 失職 neglect one s duty; derelictio...
- 業: Ⅰ名詞1 （行業） line of business; trade; industry 2 （職業） occupation; profession; employment; ...
- 殺: Ⅰ動詞1 （使失去生命; 弄死） kill; slaughter 2 （戰斗） fight; go into battle 3 （削弱; 消除） wea...
- 手: Ⅰ名詞1 （人體上肢前端能拿東西的部分） hand 2 （擅長某種技能的人或做某種事的人） a person doing or...
- 句: 句名詞1. [書面語] （指草木初生拳狀的幼芽） tender bud2. （姓氏） a surname
- 職業: occupation; profession; vocation; habiliment
- 殺手: killer
Someone to see you. he looks like a hit man
When an off - shore narco - trafficking cartel learns that they re about to be indicted by a federal grand jury, they mount an operation to identify and kill the key witness, and the last stage is tonight. it is on this very night that vincent has arrived - and five bodies are supposed to fall. circumstances cause vincent to hijack max taxicab, and max becomes collateral - an expendable person who s in the wrong place at the wrong time
And if they were professional shooters, iike you say,
3 of the detective boys say, " because his occupation is a professional killer !
Jeffrey chow yun fat is a professional assassin and is hired to eliminate a triad boss which makes him dragged into a conspiracy, a power struggle among the would - be triad boss candidates and becomes the target of another assassin. at the same time, after few encounters. jeffery and inspector lee danny lee and tsang tsang kong build up a strange close friend relationship