還算不錯的收成英文a fair harvest
- 還: 還副詞1 （表示現象繼續存在或動作繼續進行; 仍舊） still; yet 2 （表示在某種程度之上有所增加） even...
- 算: Ⅰ動詞1 （計算數目） calculate; reckon; compute; figure 2 （計算進去） include; count 3 （謀劃;計...
- 不: 名詞[書面語] （剁物所用的木墩） a block of wood
- 錯: Ⅰ形容詞1 （錯誤; 不正確） wrong; mistaken; erroneous 2 （用於否定: 壞; 差） bad; poor 3 （交叉; ...
- 的: 4次方是 The fourth power of 2 is direction
- 收: Ⅰ動詞1 （把攤開的或分散的事物聚集、合攏） put away; take in 2 （收取） collect 3 （收割） harvest...
- 成: Ⅰ動詞1 （完成; 成功） accomplish; succeed 2 （成為; 變為） become; turn into 3 （成全） help comp...
She was somewhat beautiful, and exquisitely formed - a little fairy - like figure, with large curls falling on her neck, which was rather too long, as perugino sometimes makes his virgins, and her eyes dull from fatigue. she was said to have a weak chest, and like antonia in the " cremona violin, " she would die one day while singing
All thing considered, his paper is not bad
Whether from commiseration for a woman of so miserable a destiny ; or from the morbid curiosity that gives a fictitious value even to common or worthless things ; or by whatever other intangible circumstance was then, as now, sufficient to bestow, on some persons, what others might seek in vain ; or because hester really filled a gap which must otherwise have remained vacant ; it is certain that she had ready and fairly requited employment for as many hours as she saw fit to occupy with her needle
或許是出於對這位如此命苦的女人的憐憫；或許是出於對平淡無奇的事情也要故弄玄虛的少見多怪；或許是出於某種難以解釋的原因? ?這在當時和今天都是有的? ?某些人苦求不得的、別人卻可予取予奪、或許是因為海絲特確實填補了原先的一項空白；不管是什麼原因吧，反正求她做針線的活路源源不斷，只要她樂意于多少鐘點，總有很不錯的收入。
Whitney houston did it right at the super bowl, but a performer named lucy lawless had a star - spangled wardrobe malfunction - oh, say, you can see
Whitney houston did it right at the super bowl, but a performer named lucy lawless had a star - spangled wardrobe malfunction - oh, say, you can see. off - color makes off - key seem minor