顯出高興的表情英文wear a cheerful look
- 顯: Ⅰ形容詞1 （明顯） apparent; obvious; noticeable; evident 2 （有名聲有權勢的） illustrious and inf...
- 高: Ⅰ形容詞1 （從下向上距離大; 離地面遠） tall; high 2 （在一般標準或平均程度之上; 等級在上的） above...
- 的: 4次方是 The fourth power of 2 is direction
- 表: Ⅰ名詞1 （外面;外表） outside; surface; external 2 （中表親戚） the relationship between the child...
- 情: 名詞1 （感情） feeling; affection; sentiment 2 （情分; 情面） favour; kindness; sensibilities; fe...
- 顯出: give evidence; express; exhibition; show
- 高興: 1 （愉快而興奮） glad; happy; pleased; elated; joyful; cheerful 2 （喜歡做某件事） be willing to;...
- 表情: 1 （表現出的思想感情） expression; countenance; look 2 （表達感情） express one s feelings; 表情...
Diana, aunt of the sister singers carnie and wendy wilson from the beach boys family and friends, happily talked with our reporter. " she is so talented. i am very happy to be here.
Next he rose on his hind feet and pranced around, in a frenzy of enjoyment, with his head over his shoulder and his voice proclaiming his unappeasable happiness
What a violent outburst ! the prince responded, not in the least disconcerted at such a reception. he was wearing an embroidered court uniform, stockings and slippers, and had stars on his breast, and a bright smile on his flat face
Also, this highly tuned ability seems more important to males than females, since the two researchers found that men picked out the angry expressions faster than women did, even though women were usually quicker than men to recognise every other sort of facial expression
He leaned his elbow on the table with the pen in his hand, and obviously rejoiced at the possibility of saying by word of mouth all he meant to write, he told the contents of his letter to rostov