飲酒誤事英文liquor caused delay in one's business
- 飲: 飲動詞（給牲口水喝） give （animals） water to drink; water
- 酒: 名詞1. （用糧食、水果等含澱粉或糖的物質經發酵製成的含酒精的飲料） alcoholic drink; wine; liquor; spirits 2. （姓氏） a surname
- 誤: Ⅰ名詞（錯誤） mistake; error Ⅱ動詞1 （弄錯） mistake; misunderstand 2 （耽誤） miss 3 （使受損害...
- 事: 名1 （事情） matter; affair thing; business 2 （事故） trouble; accident 3 （職業;工作） job; wor...
- 飲酒: drink
- 誤事: 1. （耽誤事情） cause delay in work or business; hold things up2. （把事情搞糟了） bungle matters
Why is america so uptight about drinking ?
Do not misbelieve that alcohol is a good means for keeping warm. although one feels warm immediately after drinking alcohol, it actually accelerates the loss of body heat, as alcohol dilates blood vessels
Hoi agreed with the promise as this appeared to be the only pub he could stay, he also made friend with suay cheuk had unease feeling or jealous to him from now on, the beautiful pub became prominent in the street, all kinds of people seeking help from hoi were gradually increased. hoi was just the best person to stir up trouble, the actual problem solvers were cheuk and suay
Discus members take special pride in their products and their commitment to promoting responsible drinking by those adults who choose to drink
Writing in the new england journal of medicine, grodstein and colleagues said they found that drinkers aged 70 to 81 were 20 percent less likely to experience a decline in their thinking skills over a two - year period than women who did not drink at all
格羅斯坦和同事們在《新英格蘭醫學期刊》上寫道，他們發現年齡在70至81歲的婦女中，在兩年時間中，飲酒者大腦思維能力衰退的可能性比戒酒者少20 % 。