的英文怎麼說

中文拼音 [shé]
英文
名詞1. (舌頭) tongue (of a human being or animal)2. (像舌的東西) sth. shaped like a tongue 3. (姓氏) a surname

    ※中文詞彙在字典百科國語字典中的解釋。

    1. I thought that was perhaps no more than a natural reserve accentuated by the verbose frankness of her husband.

      我也想過,這也許只是因為她本性拘謹,再加上她丈夫心直口快、過于饒的緣故。
    2. The acrobat 's feat took the audience 's breath away.

      雜技演員的驚險動作使觀眾為之咋
    3. What brand is acknowledged as the first 100 % blue agave tequila imported into the us

      第一個出口到美國的採用100 %龍蘭釀造的特基拉酒是哪個品牌?
    4. By law, tequila must contain a minimum of 51 % agave, what constitutes the remaining 49 %

      根據法律,特基拉酒必須包含51 %的龍蘭趁分,其餘的成分是什麼?
    5. A hornos is a large oven used to bake the agaves converting the plant ' s natural starches into fermentable sugars

      這是一種大型的烤爐,用來烘烤龍蘭,使其內部的中性澱粉轉化成可發酵的糖分。
    分享友人