用嘴巴吸英文173．suck it in mouth
- 用: Ⅰ動詞1 （使用） use; employ; apply 2 （多用於否定: 需要） need 3 （敬辭: 吃; 喝） eat; drink Ⅱ名...
- 嘴: 名詞1. （口的通稱） mouth 2. （形狀或作用像嘴的東西） anything shaped or functioning like a mouth 3. （指說話） talk; speak
- 巴: Ⅰ動詞1 （急切盼望） hope earnestly; wait anxiously for 2 （粘住; 緊貼） cling to; stick to 3 （爬...
- 吸: 動詞1 （把液體、氣體等引入體內） inhale; breathe in; draw 2 （吸收） absorb; suck up 3 （吸引） a...
- 嘴巴: 1. [口語] （嘴部附近） face 2. [方言] （口） mouth
Simpson fingered his strange, wide mouth with his delicate hand.
It was not the coat, unexceptional in its cut, though simple and unornamented ; it was not the plain white waistcoat ; it was not the trousers, that displayed the foot so perfectly formed - it was none of these things that attracted the attention, - it was his pale complexion, his waving black hair, his calm and serene expression, his dark and melancholy eye, his mouth, chiselled with such marvellous delicacy, which so easily expressed such high disdain, - these were what fixed the attention of all upon him
And this child in baltimore proved unimpressed with the ceremony for house speaker nancy pelosi. bored, this youngster took matters into his own hands, a mouth
I may apply his words not less justly to the tributes men pay us with their lips and their pens.
Asked simonne, coming up smilingly, as though attracted by the huge nose and the vast, comic mouth of the man. " d you answer to the name of achille ?
西蒙娜問道，一邊笑著走過去，好像被他的大鼻子和滑稽的大嘴巴吸引住了， 「你的聖名叫阿喀琉斯吧？ 」