舌粘膜腺英文gland of mucous membrane of tongue
- 舌: 名詞1. （舌頭） tongue （of a human being or animal）2. （像舌的東西） sth. shaped like a tongue 3. （姓氏） a surname
- 粘: 粘動詞（粘附） glue; stick; paste; adhere to; bond
- 膜: 名詞1. [生物學] （像薄皮的組織） membrane 2. （像膜的薄皮） film; thin coating
- 腺: 名詞（生物體內能分泌某些化學物質的組織） gland
- 粘膜: [生物學] membrana mucosa; mucosa; mucous membrane; tunica mucosa粘膜層 mucous layer; stratum muco...
Mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the lung is uncommon, and is characterized by a mixture of mucus - secreting and epidermoid cells
The smooth muscles, the glands and the mucosa of the intestines trophy and the walls become almost paper-thin.
Endocrine cells such as argyrophilic cells, 5 - hydroxytryptamine ( 5 - ht ) cells and gastrin cells were distributed in mucous and glandular epithelium of the digestive tract. the amount of endocrine cells was most in the glandular epithelium of stomach and was more in small intestine than that of large intestine and esophagus
消化道粘膜上皮和腺上皮分佈著嗜銀細胞、 5 - ht細胞和胃泌素細胞等內分泌細胞，其中以胃腺上皮中數量最多，小腸次之，大腸和食管零星散布。
At 12 week after inoculation, lymphoid follicles were especially conspicuous in the submucosa, and they were also found in the deep portion of the mucosa. at 24 week after inoculation infected mongolian gerbils could be found gastric ulcer, which often located near the transitional zone and their depth reached to the muscularis propria. in our study, we could not found intestinal metaplasis, atypical hyperplasia and adenocarcinoma
Airway remodelling refers to changes in the airway structure and includes subepithelial fibrosis, increased smooth muscle mass, submucosal gland enlargement, neovascularisation and epithelial alterations