退思補過英文think of . . . after retiring and amend errors
- 退: 動詞1 （向後移動） retreat; draw back; move back 2 （使向後移動） cause to move back; remove; wit...
- 思: Ⅰ動詞1 （思考;想） think; consider; deliberate 2 （思念; 懷念） think of; long for Ⅱ名詞1 （思路...
- 補: Ⅰ動詞1 （修理; 修補） repair; mend; patch 2 （補充; 補足;填補） fill up; add supplement; supply; ...
- 過: 過Ⅰ動詞[口語] （超越） go beyond the limit; undue; excessiveⅡ名詞（姓氏） a surname
- 補過: （彌補過失） make up for a mistake [fault]; make amends for mistakes
Formation master such as priests, sisters, catechists, and formation institutions, other formation groups, parishes, schools etc. are urgently requested to include the concern for ecology into their agenda, to consider adding such courses and training in which the theology and spirituality of ecology is regarded as an essential part, so that full integration can be reached between " heaven, earth, and man ". this is to correct what was lacking by the limits set in the formation of the past which concerns only the relationship between god and man and the relationships among men
Henry ' s company asked him to retire early but he was able to pay off his mortgage with the golden handshake they gave him
The legal argumentation is the thought process in which the community of the legal explanation confirms the acceptability ( validity and justice ) of case standard proposition as the judicative result of case by certain basis and reason
He has speculated on why this is so.
The controlling strategy with the separation of the interpolation process and real time step are proposed